Thursday, November 17, 2011

Homemade Bread and Goals update

I tried a new bread recipe today.  Prep Dad's heart health is important to me... so more oatmeal it is!  We do not own a new fangled bread kneading machine so I did everything by hand.  This bread is so good and hearty..
Thanks to Little Bean Food Storage for the recipe


Alrighty... how are we doing with this weeks goals

1. Finish up our daughters Christmas afghan. ( not going to happen...I should make this a longer term goal)
2. Make a batch of homemade laundry detergent  ( not happening either as the containers I was to store the detergent in will now go to a bulk lot of oats and turbindo we ordered)
3.Read and review a book sent to me for a bloggy review
4. Restock the Car B.O.B
5. Make Elderberry syrup and cough syrup DONE!!!!
6. Plant fruit trees... these are scheduled to arrive tomorrow ( Friday).. 3 apple  and a fig

My mother is coming to spend a week starting on Sunday so I am not sure what will get done between now and then.... might have to put her to work!

Press in and Press on,
PrepMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment