Thursday, November 10, 2011

B.O.B. Meet up

Our local group of preppers decided to do a meet up to swap/trade/ show off our bug out bags. It gave everyone a great opportunity to see new products out there and discover holes in the preps. I know Prep Dad and I regrouped our whole idea of bug out to bug in.  Our car BOB is much more important since our goal is to hunker where we are currently.  I hope to finalize all that this month.
Here was a great article I found on car BOBs
http://foodstorageandsurvival.com/vehicle-emergency-kit/

Most of the stuff we have here already, it just needs to be organized for the car.

For the meet up I made my famous ( per pioneer woman) chili  a big hit..thought you might like a few pictures






Tell me what's in your BOB?

Press in and Press on,
PrepMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment