Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sept 25, 2011

Church and then work all day.  We had a great day. It was 2:00 before we realized we had not had a chance to eat lunch yet! 

  I did manage to sneak out for a bit and go to the CVS near the shop.
 I usually use ECB's rolling over to stock up on health and beauty items. Today I picked up contact solution for C, 2 cans of soup, 1 can of peanuts, 2 bags of candy corn.  After coupons and ECB's from last week 8.47 ECB's back 7.00.

   I could have worked a better deal but we are doing some traveling for work tomorrow  and I needed the peanuts and candy corn to mix together  for travel food.  I use a mixture of 1 part candy corn to two parts peanuts. Delicious!

  after work we managed a quick shopping trip to stock up on catfood and bacon along with a few dried fruits that were on sale.

  Not much else gets done of work days.




Press in and Press on,
PrepMom

No comments:

Post a Comment